Usually in the construction site, the drawing color aluminum plate, whose performance is to make it widely used, but also has a good appearance, but the coloring process may not be easy color, which requires employees to check and observe the process steps of the problem in time.
1. It may be due to the insufficient thickness of anodizing film, it is necessary to check whether the anodizing process is standardized, and whether the temperature, voltage, conductivity and other factors are stable. In case of any abnormality, it shall be adjusted in time.
2. It may also be that the pH value of dye solution is too high, so glacial acetic acid can be used to adjust the pH value to the standard value.
3. Or because the color aluminum plate is oxidized in the water tank for too long, it can be claimed to dye in time at this time, but the current situation can be placed in the anodizing tank or nitric acid neutralization tank after the appropriate activation dyeing effect will be very good.
4. The dye is improperly selected, the dye has been decomposed or moldy, and the appropriate dye needs to be replaced.
5. If the oxidation temperature is too low, the density of the film will be too high, and the oxidation temperature can be increased properly.
If the color aluminum plate can't be colored, you can check according to the above steps, and you can't change the method at will, which may lead to color failure and waste.
The above is the relevant content introduced by the aluminum plate manufacturer for you. To learn more, please visit the website: http://www.jndclyxgs.com