How to avoid oxidation corrosion of insulating aluminium coil?
1. Aluminum coils should not be placed on the roofs of workshops and warehouses where there are leaks of rain and snow.
2. Strengthen the management of air drying to ensure that there is no water in compressed air.
3. Aluminum foil rolls should be packed in sealed packages, together with a suitable amount of desiccant for each roll.
4. When transporting from low temperature area to high temperature and humidity area, do not open the sealed package immediately.
5. Strengthen the management of rolling oil and control its water content below 0.04%.
6. The humidity of the wooden axle and boards of the packing box is not more than 18%, and the temperature of the color aluminium coil of the packing box is not more than 45 C.
Normal oxidation means that the surface of aluminium coil will be completely touched by air after use, such as wrapping in pipelines, forming an oxide film. This oxide film will maintain that the aluminium coil will not further corrode, so after use, even if it is rained and exposed outdoors, the insulating aluminium coil will not corrode.