Aluminum materials are widely used as exterior walls and roofs in the construction industry. Choosing aluminum as a building material is determined by its economic, practical and aesthetic value. Buildings such as airports, high speed railway stations, sports venues and fashion houses can only use aluminum to highlight the personality of the building.
1. light weight: the lower structure of the weight is light, the prefabricated component can be placed in a higher place. Without the need to use large lifting equipment, the site can easily complete the lifting work.
2. corrosion resistance: the aluminum material itself has a strong corrosion resistance. After prefabrication, this feature is more prominent, so that even in the extreme conditions, the long use of thin aluminum sheet will not cost the maintenance of expensive cost.
3. strong and durable: aluminum material has incredible strength, and it can build lightweight but unusually stable structure.
4. plasticity: aluminum material has good flexibility and plasticity, as well as unlimited design potential. It can be treated in many ways, such as shaping, welding, riveting, and cutting into dynamic 3-D geometry.
5. easy to connect: in addition to the more commonly used connection methods in the construction industry, it is possible to use such methods as welding, riveting, fixing and direct connection. These methods are simple and convenient, and can complete the connection of the building parts quickly and safely.
6. recyclable: usually only one process can be used to recover aluminum roofs and wall panels. The recovery process can save 95% of energy compared with the primary production process.
7. aesthetic value: a variety of surface polishing and color processing, such as anodizing or coating, can be used to meet the architect's high aesthetic requirements and to prolong the potential life of the aluminum material.